Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For my hundredth post, I become a Trek Protestant.


Wow- 100 posts here on Black Owl. Those of you who read, thank you. Those who don't but still manage to get this... who are you? Are you stalking me?

Seriously though, let me point out on this occasion that I recently started Twittering. It's not really a useful thing, but it is oddly enjoyable, particularly when people you don't know start following, and you can follow people you wish you knew. Appealing on some social level I guess, though I wonder if it takes away too much time from experiencing the Big Blue Room. Of course, I am still in Washington, so the Big Room is usually gray and wet.

If you haven't checked out the website the above picture is from, please do. Much funny there if you know your Trek, and even if you are only familiar with the cliches, it is amusing. I credit and thank them as I steal from them for the picture below. I feel a little bit like Martin Luther nailing up 95 theses... perhaps even a little dirty. But do you see it? It's there... it's there. Indulge this shameful mancrush! Old Kirk defined cool- new Kirk's taking the ball and running with it.



Heck yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely see 'it'.

I have always had a thing for those innocent looking bad boys!

Yummy.

Deborah

Anonymous said...

Oh ~ BTW ~ congratulaitons on your 100th post! Quite an accomplishment. I love them all~

Deborah